Where can I purchase the card in person ?
You can buy the PepeCash card in Abidjan by going directly to the following authorized agencies:
- Destinity Travel travel agency at Carré Massina located at Houphouët-Boigny airport (Phone +2252724308692)
- Divine Service SK transfer agency located at the Palmeraie at the Rose Marie Guiraud crossroads (Tel/WhatsApp +225 0708060465)
How to deposit money ?
You can deposit cash:
- by going to authorized agencies for the sale of PepeCash
- by going to agencies authorized to sell UBA prepaid cards
- by visiting a UBA ATM
You can make a money transfer:
- UBA Mobile App (New) for card-to-card transfer
- by visiting the website https://ibank.ubagroup.com
How to withdraw money ?
You can withdraw money by going to an ATM that accepts VISA cards (in Côte d’Ivoire or internationally)
What is the maximum amount of money I can withdraw from an ATM ?
In Ivory Coast, the maximum withdrawal amount is 950,000 XOF.
Internationally, the maximum withdrawal amount is 500,000 XOF.
What are the fees ?
|Acquisition cost||10,000 XOF|
|Customization||2 000 XOF|
|Monthly management fee||770 XOF (TTC)|
|Reloading fees||1,100 XOF for less than 55,000 XOF|
and 2% of the amount recharged beyond
|Daily reload limit||Up to XOF 3,000,000|
|Maximum balance at any time||2,000,000 XOF|
How do I change my PIN ?
By downloading the UBA Mobile App or by going to the website https://www.gtpsecurecard/UBA, you will be able to access registration, management of your card and many other functionalities such as the transfer of card-to-card money, your transaction history and PIN change.
What should I do if my card is lost or stolen ?
If your card is lost or stolen, please contact UBA Customer Service immediately by phone at +225 2720312222 / 2720203980 or +234 700 2255 822 or by email: [email protected]
Is the card linked to a bank account ?
No, the PepeCash prepaid card is not linked to any bank account.
How is cash distributed at ATMs in foreign countries ?
Cash is distributed in the official currency of the country where you make the withdrawal.